Watir Webdriver attach window
While porting a watir based automation framework to watir-webdriver, I came across an issue that most have come across, that being : "In Watir and Selenium Webdrivers, there is no longer an attach method to attach to existing browsers. "
But an in-depth analysis of the rspec for watir-webdriver brought a simple method to the lime light.
As the above code makes it clear, it's easy to switch between windows, even though the 'attach' method is missing in the webdriver.
Alternatively one can also use
But that would get complicated with too many popups to handle. Interestingly there is one issue still lurking around in the Selenium world!
Recent blog posts
- watir-webdriver web inspector
- gem list to gemfile
- Packing ruby2.0 on debian.
- Made it into The Guinness Book!
- to_h in ruby 2.0
- Filter elements by pattern jQuery.
- Better HTML password fields for mobile ?
- Grayscale image when user offline
- nth-child CSS pseudo-class Christmas colors
- EventEmitter in nodejs